Mentorship, Consultation, and Resources
The Coalition offers mentorship, consultation services, and resources on community-engaged writing projects, pedagogy, scholarship, and partnerships.
If you would like to connect to one of our mentors, please send a message that includes a brief discussion of your project. To serve as a mentor, please send keywords to indicate subjects about which you can offer mentorship.
We help connect educators and community organizations in order to promote partnerships and collaborations.
Our team of scholars offer consultation & mentorship around community-based methodologies, research & publication, and tenure and promotion.
Out team of experienced educators offer consultation & mentorship around community-based course and curriculum.
Community-Engaged Writing Projects
Our team of practitioners & scholars offer consultation & mentorship around the launch of your own public writing project.
Podcasts, Web Resources, Organizations:
- Black Language Syllabus
- CCCC Position Statement on Community-Engaged Projects in Rhetoric and Composition
- CCCC Strategic Action Task Force Resources
- Creating Coalitional Gestures
- DBLAC: Digital Black Lit and Composition
- Education, Liberation, and Black Radical Traditions for the 21st Century
- Rhetoricity episode with Ersula Ore, and other Rhetoricity Podcast episodes
- This Ain’t Another Statement! This is a DEMAND for Black Linguistic Justice!
- Community Literacy Journal, Eds. Paul Feigenbaum and Veronica House
- Latinx Writing and Rhetoric Studies, Eds: Yndalecio Isaac Hinojosa and Iris D. Ruiz
- Reflections: A Journal of Community-Engaged Writing and Rhetoric, Ed. Laura Gonzales
- Rhetoric, Politics, and Culture, Eds. Brian McCann and Carmen Kynard
- Spark, Eds. Liz Lane and Don Unger
Sign up for our Community Writing listserv, a valuable resource and networking space for scholars, students, teachers, and community members.
Members of the list are welcome to post questions, ideas, and announcements about pedagogy, research, publications, projects, and events regarding community writing and related fields.