Registration is open for the Conference on Community Writing, October 17-19, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA!
Full conference fees include full access to the 3-day 2019 Conference on Community Writing, including workshops, DeepThink Tanks, all related programming and events around the city, an awards and keynote luncheon, receptions, book giveaways, and shuttle service to some of the conference events. Presenters must be Coalition for Community Writing members to be listed on the program. Please visit the Coalition website to become a member.
Full Conference Fees for Coalition Members
- Community college, college, and university faculty and staff: $245
- Adjunct faculty: $195
- Retired and independent scholar: $195
- Full or part-time graduate student: $195
- Community partner presenter= please contact communitywritinginfo@
gmail.com directly for registration instructions
Full Conference Fees for Non- Members
- Community college, college, and university faculty and staff: $265
- Adjunct or retired faculty: $215
- Full or part-time graduate student: $215
- Community partner non presenter= $125
Group and Day Rates for PA locals
- Thursday Day rate: $125
- Friday Day rate: $125
- Saturday Day rate: $125
- Classes Day rate: $50 per undergraduate student
- Community partner non presenter= $50 per day
- Local Faculty Group rate (3-day pass): $205 per person for 5 or more faculty from a single institution
Cancellations until September 15, 2019 are refundable, minus a $75 fee. After that date a cancellation fee of $150 will be charged.