Promotion and Tenure Resources
Podcasts, Web Resources, Organizations:
- Syracuse University’s Anti-Racist WAC Toolkit
- Amherst College’s Antiracist Writing Pedagogy Resources
- Black Language Syllabus
- CCCC Position Statement on Community-Engaged Projects in Rhetoric and Composition
- CCCC Strategic Action Task Force Resources
- Creating Coalitional Gestures
- DBLAC: Digital Black Lit and Composition
- Education, Liberation, and Black Radical Traditions for the 21st Century
- Rhetoricity episode with Ersula Ore, and other Rhetoricity Podcast episodes
- Strategies for proofreading and editing that are culturally informed (from Stephanie Wade at Bates College)
- This Ain’t Another Statement! This is a DEMAND for Black Linguistic Justice!
Why English Class Is Silencing Students of Color, TED talk by Jamila Lyiscott
- Community Literacy Journal, Eds. Paul Feigenbaum and Veronica House
- Constellations: A Cultural Rhetorics Publishing Place, Ed. Alexandra Hidalgo
- Latinx Writing and Rhetoric Studies, Eds: Yndalecio Isaac Hinojosa and Iris D. Ruiz
- Literacy in Composition Studies, Eds. Kara Poe Alexander, Brenda Glascott, Justin Lewis, Tara Lockhart, Juli Parrish, Helen Sandoval, Chris Warnick
- Reflections: A Journal of Community-Engaged Writing and Rhetoric, Ed. Laura Gonzales
- Rhetoric, Politics, and Culture, Eds. Brian McCann and Carmen Kynard
- Spark, Eds. Liz Lane and Don Unger
Sign up for our Community Writing listserv, a valuable resource and networking space for scholars, students, teachers, and community members.
Members of the list are welcome to post questions, ideas, and announcements about pedagogy, research, publications, projects, and events regarding community writing and related fields.